Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 06:30

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 1 von 1   [ 1 Beitrag ]
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 19. Sep 2012, 11:02 

Interessantes Kommentar im WWP vom Marc Headley (blownforgood.com)

I am coming here to do a data dump as I have been getting a ton of calls and emails about Tom Cruise. These are not the normal "Hey, can you tell us why Tom Cruise drinks yoo-hoo?" calls. BTW, I have no idea why that guy drinks so much yoo-hoo.

Here is what I have heard:

1. Tom Cruise has not seen Suri in 50 days.
2. Tom Cruise was out all night the other night partying in London. (with his shoe untied no less!)
3. People are telling Tom Cruise to finally dump Tiny Fists this time.
4. The Master will be the biggest movie this year and Tom Cruise will be the laughing stock of Hollywood until it at least after awards season.
5. I have be being asked repeatedly about Tom Cruise leaving Scientology and how it would go down.

Now, from all that, I think something might be up.

Here is my personal opinion based on this info.

Tom Cruise has more money than he needs to live the rest of his life. He has reached the end of the Scientology Pier. He can't do much more. He thinks he is totally awesome. How is he going to get any more awesome with Scientology. He has done it all. Dave has been milking him and blowing smoke up his ass to get money out of him. I think it might have been that he was going to save the world and all the people on it in Scientology. By this time he might have pulled out a calculator, done the math and realized that Scientology ain't clearing a city block in this lifetime much less a whole planet. :grin

Tom Cruise knows auditions were done for his girlfriend/wife. He was not totally on board with the idea and did not think it would work. Dave talked him into and pushed the idea. It has backfired big time now and Tom was right. Now Tom's lawyers and Scientology's lawyers are LYING OUT THEIR ASS about it and Tom and Dave know the truth. It happened. There are more girls out there. As long as they continue to lie about it, it will NEVER go AWAY.

This is one of the many secrets that Tom and Dave are keeping. The other secrets are much more crazy and outrageous. These secrets will continue to come out on a regular basis with more and more people becoming less afraid of Scientology's bullying.

The only way he leaves Scientology is to go out with a bang. Admit that he got what he got out of it and now he is done and he realizes he no longer needs it. Also, the fact that he was used and abused doesn't hurt.

Katie Holmes owned the shit out of him and the Scilons. Katie Holmes. The sweet girl from Ohio owned the shit out these guys.

PTA is in the process of owning the shit out of Tom Cruise & the Scilons. Tom's old buddy donkey punched him and finished on his back. All in the name of "art". Tom might have even been the one who gave PTA the idea. PTA even showed Tom the movie. Tom then called Tiny Fists and told him about the movie. Tiny Fists has a meeting with his people and the footbullets begun. You know it only gets worse from here. This would be the perfect time for Tom to bail. Perfect time. Obviously any time would be good, but the sooner the better.

Now if he stays in Scientology, he ain't going to be able to see Suri much. That is going to sting. This might be the tipping point for Tom. Anyone who has kids knows this. Now some Scientology parents have this crazy idea about ditching their kids, but in real world that shit is crazy.

Now, OSA, before you send a team over to Tom's place to make sure he still has a cupboard full of Kool-Aid, this is just me thinking out loud. CTFO. Just know that when Tom Cruise does jump ship, that is your cue to get as far as way from that place as possible as Davey is going to lose his shit in a big way. Anyone left there will be the reason why shit went sideways and everyone will pay.

I can see how he will loose major face for being so stupid. I can see how awkward the conversation with Conner & Isabella will be. They are going to have to go and visit Nicole and sort that shit out. He will have some major amends to do to all the people he has been shitting on because of Scientology. He could pull it off and of people would sympathize. If he said what happened that made him leave and admitted all the shit Dave did, he would be back on top again. No one cares what Dave has on him. They only care about the shit Dave has done. Tom can walk away. Dave will burn that shit down before he "resigns".

I could be totally wrong and off base. I am just thinking that this guy has got to have a tipping point. I think Suri is this tipping point. If he bails on Scientology and does so in a big way. He will be able to see Suri and get on with his life.

If he stays, the circus just goes on and on...

Until next time...

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mi 19. Sep 2012, 11:02 

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 1 von 1   [ 1 Beitrag ]